All Recent Comments

Commenter Target Subject Comment Date
Carol Holdren topic "Brassolaeliocattleyamaianh " by Kim Loan T Nguyen Do you mean RLC. Madame Nhu or Pcv. Princess Kha Nhu? I ... 11 days ago.
David garcia member plant Myrmecophilia tibicinis stromburgkia trumpet player by David garcia Contact me at www.morning dove nursery.com 12 days ago.
Carol Holdren member plant Bc. Maikai by William Gorski That is a beautiful Maikai! 13 days ago.
Robert H. Findlay member plant Bc. Maikai by William Gorski well grown 14 days ago.
Joe L topic "ID of this Oncidium? " by Joe L Thank you so much Carol! 19 days ago.
Robert H. Findlay member plant Sngl. macloughlinii by Nicholas Stein Sure do wish we could get the photos vertical instead of ... 22 days ago.
Carol Holdren topic "Name of this orchid" by ETHEL HAY So this could be an unnamed cross: (Cym. Tethys ‘Black Ma... 22 days ago.
Carol Holdren topic "ID of this Oncidium? " by Joe L Hi Joe, After a search on Orchid Wiz, I think it is a On... 24 days ago.
Carol Holdren topic "Pot. Hawaiian prominence america red orchid" by Paula Milano Hi Paula, This is a beautiful orchid. RLC. Hawaiian Pro... 24 days ago.
Carol Holdren topic "Name of this orchid" by ETHEL HAY Hi Ethel, there is a terrific software program, Orchid Wi... 24 days ago.
Paula Milano topic "Pot. Hawaiian prominence america red orchid" by Paula Milano I am looking for the best conditions and care tips for gr... 25 days ago.
Carol Holdren member plant Sngl. macloughlinii by Nicholas Stein Very cool’ about 1 month ago.
Carol Holdren topic "Mystery Orchid" by David Hickman It is a peloric Phalaenopsis hybrid. I don’t know the n... about 1 month ago.
Edward Zapata topic "Lady Bug or dangerous bug" by John Small When I see bugs I am unsure about I think of the movie ( ... about 2 months ago.
Wyatt Parker member plant Zygopetalum var. Big Red One by Wyatt Parker Thank you! 2 months ago.
Carol Holdren member plant Renantanda Sunrise 'Prasongs' by Andrew Chan Great job Andrew! I have the same plant which just bloom... 2 months ago.
Carol Holdren topic "Dendrobium No I’d. HELP!" by Rae Walker Hi Rae, Hybrids are difficult to identify unless they ar... 2 months ago.
Carol Holdren article "CATTLEYAS: Control of Blooming Time" by Robert M. [Bert] Hamilton (Compiler) Hi Tatjana, I believe it refers to the AOS Orchids Bullet... 2 months ago.
Carol Holdren member plant Lc. Nice Holiday 'Suntopia' by William Gorski Fabulous markings and color! 3 months ago.
Roberto Sforzin member plant Lc. Nice Holiday 'Suntopia' by William Gorski Very nice 3 months ago.